Travel to Class or join the Live Video Conference via WebEx.
WebEx brings you directly into the Classroom!
Live Online Video Conference gives you the flexibility and a cost effective way to attend Live training events from the convenience of your home, office or even while you travel. Engineers Login and Participate in the LIVE course with other students attending the course in person. Live Online students enjoy all the benefits as students who attend in person. Same Books, Same Labs, Same TestPrep, Same Access to the Instructor! The only thing you miss out on is the travel, the traffic, all the extra expenses and the anxiety of making it to class on time. WebEx is available on Windows, Linux, MacOS & Mobile devices. No Excuses. Register today for a class and Get Certified!
Our Live Video Conference via WebEx connections bring you directly into the Classroom!
CCNA CyberOps Bootcamp
The Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals course provides you with an understanding of network infrastructure devices, operations and vulnerabilities of the TCP/IP protocol suite, basic information security concepts, common network application operations and attacks, the Windows and Linux operating systems, and the types of data that are used to investigate security incidents.
After completing this course, you will have basic knowledge that is required to perform the job role of an entry-level cybersecurity analyst in a threat-centric security operations center.
CCNA Cyber Ops prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers. This course informs you how a Security Operations Center (SOC) functions and the introductory-level skills and knowledge needed in this environment. It focuses on the introductory-level skills needed for a SOC Analyst at the associate level. Specifically, understanding basic threat analysis, event correlation, identifying malicious activity, and how to use a playbook for incident response.
CCNA Cyber Ops
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals seeking the CCNA Cyber Ops certification.
- Security Operations Center Security Analyst
- Computer Network Defense Analyst
- Computer Network Defense Infrastructure Support personnel
- Future Incident Responders and Security Operations Center (SOC) personnel
- Students beginning a career and entering the cybersecurity field
- IT personnel looking to learn more about the area of cybersecurity operations
- Students beginning a career, entering the cybersecurity field.
- Cisco Channel Partners
Job roles: Security engineer, Security administrator, Security support technician, and SOC engineers.
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on labs. The instructor uses a combination of “Chalk talk” and “one on one mentoring”, the instructor will NOT always use an overhead projector. We believe in traditional method of teaching where the subjects were taught and NOT lectured. The classroom material and labs are based on current CCNA CyberOps Course. Travel to class, or join Live Online via WebEx. This bootcamp consists of two 5 Day Bootcamps, Cisco Cyber Fundamentals and Cisco Cyber Operations.
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on labs. The instructor uses a combination of “Chalk talk” and “one on one mentoring”, the instructor will NOT always use an overhead projector. We believe in traditional method of teaching where the subjects were taught and NOT lectured. The classroom material and hardware are based on current CCNA v1.0.
Military and Veteran Pricing
Internetwork Academy Appreciates your Service
CCNA Cyber Ops Course Outline
- Describe, compare and identify various network concepts
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP
- Describe and compare fundamental security concepts
- Describe network applications and the security challenges
- Understand basic cryptography principles.
- Understand endpoint attacks, including interpreting log data to identify events in Windows and Linux
- Develop knowledge in security monitoring, including identifying sources and types of data and events
- Know various attack methods, security weaknesses, evasion methods, and remote versus local exploits
- Define a SOC and the various job roles in a SOC
- Understand SOC infrastructure tools and systems
- Learn basic incident analysis for a threat centric SOC
- Explore resources available to assist with an investigation
- Explain basic event correlation and normalization
- Describe common attack vectors
- Learn how to identifying malicious activity
- Understand the concept of a playbook
- Describe and explain an incident respond handbook
- Define types of SOC Metrics
- Understand SOC Workflow Management system and automation
Full 2020 CCNA CyberOps Bootcamp Training Schedule
2020 Quarter 1
- March 2020 -
Mar 02 - 06 Cyber Fundamentals Burbank, CA
Mar 09 - 13 Cyber Operations Burbank, CA
2020 Quarter 2
- April 2020 -
Apr 13 - Apr 17 Cyber Fundamentals Austin, TX
Apr 20 - Apr 24 Cyber Operations Austin, TX
- May 2020 -
May 25 - May 29 Cyber Fundamentals San Diego, CA
- June 2020 -
Jun 01 - Jun 05 Cyber Operations San Diego, CA
2020 Quarter 3
- August 2020 -
Aug 24 - Aug 28 Cyber Fundamentals Dallas, TX
Aug 31 - Sept 4. Cyber Operations Dallas, TX
2020 Quarter 4
- November 2020 -
Nov 09 - 13 Cyber Fundamentals Burbank, CA
Nov 16 - 20 Cyber Operations Burbank, CA